Thursday, June 29, 2006

How To Peel A Cooked Potato

Personally, I love the ineptitude of the person who can't do it, reminds me of infomercials. You mean if I turn the pan upside down and hit myself over the head repeatedly with a wooden spoon, my eggs don't seem to turn out right? Please invent something for me; please let all food be cooked in the microwave! Looking at my food while it cooks scares me. Thank you egg wave!

This however is just neat, so end comparison. I don't often (ever?) peel cooked potatoes, but now I know.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have shown the video to several people. We want to know if the potatoes actually make that swooshing sound when they slide out of their skins! Video was great. Including the scientific explanation of what was happening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home